Saturday, June 9, 2012

Photo a day, June 3 - June 9

Another week! Is it silly that I feel so proud for accomplishing this? One good photo a day isn't really that hard, but it seems like a big deal to me!

Micah eating some cake batter, while wearing a baby sized apron. // Grey in the baby-hammock swing at my aunt and uncle's house.

Grey posing with Daddy // and Grey again, with a muddy face

Our new purple basil plant. I hope it lives... let's just say, I'm better at keeping kids alive, than I am at keeping plants alive. // And Micah posing as he pushes his brother in wagon.

Eating a snowcone in the park this afternoon, at Orem Summer Days Festival.

I usually try to get lots of pictures with my boys' faces showing, but it's nice that if I get one of two a week, the rest can be action shots, detail shots, or creative shots. I know what they look like, so now I get to photograph and remember the world, too!
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment